Jan 25, 2013, 5:04 PM EDT
Raptors fans, you could be getting Andreas Bargnani back soon. You feel good about that?
Toronto was 4-17 when he played and 12-10 since he went down. It’s not hard to guess how Toronto fans feel about him and his return.
Andrea Bargnani continues to take shots before games, but is still in pain and still likely needs another week or two. Expect Jonas Valanciunas back first. Saturday is not out of the question, but early next week seems more likely.
Ed Davis has earned the starting job in Bargnani’s absence. But if they can get him back and showcase him before the trade deadline they will, hoping to sucker a team into taking him on.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 11
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 50
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 33
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11