Jan 25, 2013, 5:04 PM EDT
Raptors fans, you could be getting Andreas Bargnani back soon. You feel good about that?
Toronto was 4-17 when he played and 12-10 since he went down. It’s not hard to guess how Toronto fans feel about him and his return.
Andrea Bargnani continues to take shots before games, but is still in pain and still likely needs another week or two. Expect Jonas Valanciunas back first. Saturday is not out of the question, but early next week seems more likely.
Ed Davis has earned the starting job in Bargnani’s absence. But if they can get him back and showcase him before the trade deadline they will, hoping to sucker a team into taking him on.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 0
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 20
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 20
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9