Jan 25, 2013, 5:04 PM EDT
Raptors fans, you could be getting Andreas Bargnani back soon. You feel good about that?
Toronto was 4-17 when he played and 12-10 since he went down. It’s not hard to guess how Toronto fans feel about him and his return.
Andrea Bargnani continues to take shots before games, but is still in pain and still likely needs another week or two. Expect Jonas Valanciunas back first. Saturday is not out of the question, but early next week seems more likely.
Ed Davis has earned the starting job in Bargnani’s absence. But if they can get him back and showcase him before the trade deadline they will, hoping to sucker a team into taking him on.
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 2
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 17
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 27
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 6