Jan 25, 2013, 2:25 PM EST
In this edition of the podcast, Kurt Helin and I sit down to discuss the Thursday night TNT matchups, where the Knicks took care of the Celtics, and the Suns surprised a Clippers team playing without Chris Paul.
We wonder what the issues are with Boston’s offense, and whether or not they have the assets to make a trade at the deadline if they have the desire to upgrade from a talent standpoint. We then look at the Clippers, and whether or not Vinny Del Negro will be able to get DeAndre Jordan more involved in time for the postseason.
In Phoenix, the Suns are 2-0 under new head coach Lindsey Hunter, but we wonder how long that can continue given the team’s problems offensively.
All that, plus a brief chat with Chauncey Billups, who was disappointed that his teammate Jamal Crawford was left off of the All-Star team in the West. And finally, no podcast would be complete without dissecting the latest drama surrounding the Los Angeles Lakers.
Click the link below to listen in your browser, or right-click to download to listen at your convenience.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 0
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 6
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 29
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20