Jan 25, 2013, 2:25 PM EST
In this edition of the podcast, Kurt Helin and I sit down to discuss the Thursday night TNT matchups, where the Knicks took care of the Celtics, and the Suns surprised a Clippers team playing without Chris Paul.
We wonder what the issues are with Boston’s offense, and whether or not they have the assets to make a trade at the deadline if they have the desire to upgrade from a talent standpoint. We then look at the Clippers, and whether or not Vinny Del Negro will be able to get DeAndre Jordan more involved in time for the postseason.
In Phoenix, the Suns are 2-0 under new head coach Lindsey Hunter, but we wonder how long that can continue given the team’s problems offensively.
All that, plus a brief chat with Chauncey Billups, who was disappointed that his teammate Jamal Crawford was left off of the All-Star team in the West. And finally, no podcast would be complete without dissecting the latest drama surrounding the Los Angeles Lakers.
Click the link below to listen in your browser, or right-click to download to listen at your convenience.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 4
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11