Jan 25, 2013, 9:46 PM EDT
The reactions to the news that the New Orleans NBA franchise — the basketball artist currently but soon to be formerly known as the Hornets — will be changing its name to the Pelicans effective next season has been all over the map in terms of love-it or hate-it responses.
Go ahead and count Rockets head coach Kevin McHale as one of those who isn’t exactly intimidated by the new monicker.
- Kyrie Irving aces, Kevin Love passes first playoff test in Cavaliers win over Celtics 0
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 19
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6