Jan 25, 2013, 9:46 PM EDT
The reactions to the news that the New Orleans NBA franchise — the basketball artist currently but soon to be formerly known as the Hornets — will be changing its name to the Pelicans effective next season has been all over the map in terms of love-it or hate-it responses.
Go ahead and count Rockets head coach Kevin McHale as one of those who isn’t exactly intimidated by the new monicker.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 76
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20