Jan 25, 2013, 3:12 PM EST
So, you expect them to break it up at the deadline?
“We like our team, we really like Brandon and Monta. We like them playing together, we think they are a dynamic backcourt. And our hope is we can keep that back court together.”
Not that this is really a surprise, but just passing it along.
Jennings is a restricted free agent this summer and the Bucks likely will match any offers he gets, but if a team really wants him and is willing to put in a healthy offer with some poison pulls, maybe they can land him. Just don’t bet on it.
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 0
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 1
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 12
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 2
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)