Jan 25, 2013, 3:12 PM EDT
So, you expect them to break it up at the deadline?
“We like our team, we really like Brandon and Monta. We like them playing together, we think they are a dynamic backcourt. And our hope is we can keep that back court together.”
Not that this is really a surprise, but just passing it along.
Jennings is a restricted free agent this summer and the Bucks likely will match any offers he gets, but if a team really wants him and is willing to put in a healthy offer with some poison pulls, maybe they can land him. Just don’t bet on it.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 53
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9