Jan 25, 2013, 2:36 PM EDT
Dwight Howard tweaked his shoulder Wednesday night — he ran into a Rudy Gay pick and not long after was grabbing the right shoulder, the one he missed three games because it had a torn labrum earlier in the month. Howard did not return to the lineup.
But he will be back and ready to go Friday night, tweets Lakers.com reporter Mike Trudell.
So, that should solve everything, right?
Trudell also threw out this little gem.
Howard certainly doesn’t feel that way. Maybe because the touches don’t come in the way he’s used to, maybe it’s because the offense isn’t flowing through him. Maybe it’s a lot of things.
As we have discussed on this site before, D’Antoni and Howard need to figure out how they can coexist or management needs to make some hard choices to make. Right now things are not meshing. The two can form a formidable force if both would give just a little (and Howard would get healthy). But if that will happen remains to be seen.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 42
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 34
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18