Jan 25, 2013, 2:36 PM EDT
Dwight Howard tweaked his shoulder Wednesday night — he ran into a Rudy Gay pick and not long after was grabbing the right shoulder, the one he missed three games because it had a torn labrum earlier in the month. Howard did not return to the lineup.
But he will be back and ready to go Friday night, tweets Lakers.com reporter Mike Trudell.
So, that should solve everything, right?
Trudell also threw out this little gem.
Howard certainly doesn’t feel that way. Maybe because the touches don’t come in the way he’s used to, maybe it’s because the offense isn’t flowing through him. Maybe it’s a lot of things.
As we have discussed on this site before, D’Antoni and Howard need to figure out how they can coexist or management needs to make some hard choices to make. Right now things are not meshing. The two can form a formidable force if both would give just a little (and Howard would get healthy). But if that will happen remains to be seen.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 3
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 9
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 8
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 13
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25