Jan 25, 2013, 2:36 PM EDT
Dwight Howard tweaked his shoulder Wednesday night — he ran into a Rudy Gay pick and not long after was grabbing the right shoulder, the one he missed three games because it had a torn labrum earlier in the month. Howard did not return to the lineup.
But he will be back and ready to go Friday night, tweets Lakers.com reporter Mike Trudell.
So, that should solve everything, right?
Trudell also threw out this little gem.
Howard certainly doesn’t feel that way. Maybe because the touches don’t come in the way he’s used to, maybe it’s because the offense isn’t flowing through him. Maybe it’s a lot of things.
As we have discussed on this site before, D’Antoni and Howard need to figure out how they can coexist or management needs to make some hard choices to make. Right now things are not meshing. The two can form a formidable force if both would give just a little (and Howard would get healthy). But if that will happen remains to be seen.
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 15
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 25
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 7
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 31
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 30
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 22