Jan 23, 2013, 8:06 AM EST
I know he missed a chunk of the season, but watch this game and tell me Kyrie Irving doesn’t deserve to be an All-Star.
Irving was the best player on the court when the Cavaliers took on the Celtics and he won Cleveland that game with a variety of shots — driving layups, pull-up midrange jumpers and long-range threes. He has it all and showed them all to Rajon Rondo and the Celtics. And he saved his best shots for the final minute of the game.
Because that’s the kind of thing All-Stars do.
Here are the people from Boston and CSNNE.com being impressed with Irving.
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 2
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 3
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 30
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 39
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 20