Jan 23, 2013, 8:06 AM EST
I know he missed a chunk of the season, but watch this game and tell me Kyrie Irving doesn’t deserve to be an All-Star.
Irving was the best player on the court when the Cavaliers took on the Celtics and he won Cleveland that game with a variety of shots — driving layups, pull-up midrange jumpers and long-range threes. He has it all and showed them all to Rajon Rondo and the Celtics. And he saved his best shots for the final minute of the game.
Because that’s the kind of thing All-Stars do.
Here are the people from Boston and CSNNE.com being impressed with Irving.
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 14
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13