Jan 22, 2013, 10:40 PM EDT
Never happened. What are you talking about.
I’ll be up front and say I am not buying what he’s selling, but Suns big man Jermaine O’Neal took to twitter to deny a report that he got in a loud argument general manager Lance Blanks not far outside the Suns locker room
Believe who you want to believe here. Sources with agendas have misled reporters before, but the two guys on this story — Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports and Paul Coro of the Arizona Republic — are as professional and as good as it gets.
And certainly more than one athlete has publicly denied things that actually happened. And done so vehemently.
O’Neal is a veteran stuck on a rebuilding team, someone seeing his minutes reduced in the last few weeks.
I tend to think this happened, but make your own decision.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18