Jan 22, 2013, 10:40 PM EST
Never happened. What are you talking about.
I’ll be up front and say I am not buying what he’s selling, but Suns big man Jermaine O’Neal took to twitter to deny a report that he got in a loud argument general manager Lance Blanks not far outside the Suns locker room
Believe who you want to believe here. Sources with agendas have misled reporters before, but the two guys on this story — Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports and Paul Coro of the Arizona Republic — are as professional and as good as it gets.
And certainly more than one athlete has publicly denied things that actually happened. And done so vehemently.
O’Neal is a veteran stuck on a rebuilding team, someone seeing his minutes reduced in the last few weeks.
I tend to think this happened, but make your own decision.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 7
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 9
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9