Jan 22, 2013, 10:40 PM EDT
Never happened. What are you talking about.
I’ll be up front and say I am not buying what he’s selling, but Suns big man Jermaine O’Neal took to twitter to deny a report that he got in a loud argument general manager Lance Blanks not far outside the Suns locker room
Believe who you want to believe here. Sources with agendas have misled reporters before, but the two guys on this story — Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports and Paul Coro of the Arizona Republic — are as professional and as good as it gets.
And certainly more than one athlete has publicly denied things that actually happened. And done so vehemently.
O’Neal is a veteran stuck on a rebuilding team, someone seeing his minutes reduced in the last few weeks.
I tend to think this happened, but make your own decision.
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 0
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 1
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13