Jan 22, 2013, 10:40 PM EDT
Never happened. What are you talking about.
I’ll be up front and say I am not buying what he’s selling, but Suns big man Jermaine O’Neal took to twitter to deny a report that he got in a loud argument general manager Lance Blanks not far outside the Suns locker room
Believe who you want to believe here. Sources with agendas have misled reporters before, but the two guys on this story — Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports and Paul Coro of the Arizona Republic — are as professional and as good as it gets.
And certainly more than one athlete has publicly denied things that actually happened. And done so vehemently.
O’Neal is a veteran stuck on a rebuilding team, someone seeing his minutes reduced in the last few weeks.
I tend to think this happened, but make your own decision.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 10
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 43
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11