Jan 22, 2013, 10:40 PM EDT
Never happened. What are you talking about.
I’ll be up front and say I am not buying what he’s selling, but Suns big man Jermaine O’Neal took to twitter to deny a report that he got in a loud argument general manager Lance Blanks not far outside the Suns locker room
Believe who you want to believe here. Sources with agendas have misled reporters before, but the two guys on this story — Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports and Paul Coro of the Arizona Republic — are as professional and as good as it gets.
And certainly more than one athlete has publicly denied things that actually happened. And done so vehemently.
O’Neal is a veteran stuck on a rebuilding team, someone seeing his minutes reduced in the last few weeks.
I tend to think this happened, but make your own decision.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 11
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 5
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7