Jan 22, 2013, 7:49 PM EST
People love a good train wreck. And there may be no more apt description of the Lakers right now.
Kay Adams and I talk what is wrong with the Lakers — well, we could have gone on for a full hour but we kept it short. Topics include Mike D’Antoni, Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol, Kobe Bryant and how much of this debacle should be blamed on management.
Then to flip the coin, we talk biggest positive surprise team in the league. The answer is… well, watch the video.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 7
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 35
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11