Jan 22, 2013, 7:49 PM EDT
People love a good train wreck. And there may be no more apt description of the Lakers right now.
Kay Adams and I talk what is wrong with the Lakers — well, we could have gone on for a full hour but we kept it short. Topics include Mike D’Antoni, Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol, Kobe Bryant and how much of this debacle should be blamed on management.
Then to flip the coin, we talk biggest positive surprise team in the league. The answer is… well, watch the video.
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 3
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 47