Jan 22, 2013, 1:26 PM EDT
LeBron James, the best basketball player walking the face of the earth, cannot sing. At all.
Which is why we present you the video above, from the South Beach Battioke event over the weekend (put on by Shane Battier to raise money for his Take Charge Foundation which helps at-risk youth get an education).
That is LeBron doing Michael Jackson’s “Rock With You” then being joined on stage by Dwyane Wade to butcher Shai‘s “If I Ever Fall In Love.”
But really, my highlight of the night is Mike Miller and just acquired Chris Andersen taking on Vanilla Ice‘s 1990s classic, “Ice, Ice Baby”
Hat tip to the All Ball blog at NBA.com for the videos.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 7
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 10
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18