Jan 22, 2013, 2:40 AM EST
Was there ever any doubt that was good?
Okay, there was a lot of doubt. But the shot found its way in and with that Jordan Crawford lifted the Wizards to a win over the Blazers on the road.
It was 95-95 with 3.6 seconds left when the play started. Crawford worked free, caught the ball, dribbled left and launched a step-back nearly 30-foot three over Wesley Mathews. And it finds nothing but the bottom of the night just as the buzzer sounds. Jordan had all his 13 of his points in the fourth quarter.
With the win the Wizards are 5-2 in their last seven games and they are no pushover anymore.
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 44
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8