Jan 22, 2013, 2:40 AM EDT
Was there ever any doubt that was good?
Okay, there was a lot of doubt. But the shot found its way in and with that Jordan Crawford lifted the Wizards to a win over the Blazers on the road.
It was 95-95 with 3.6 seconds left when the play started. Crawford worked free, caught the ball, dribbled left and launched a step-back nearly 30-foot three over Wesley Mathews. And it finds nothing but the bottom of the night just as the buzzer sounds. Jordan had all his 13 of his points in the fourth quarter.
With the win the Wizards are 5-2 in their last seven games and they are no pushover anymore.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 14
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32