Jan 22, 2013, 2:40 AM EDT
Was there ever any doubt that was good?
Okay, there was a lot of doubt. But the shot found its way in and with that Jordan Crawford lifted the Wizards to a win over the Blazers on the road.
It was 95-95 with 3.6 seconds left when the play started. Crawford worked free, caught the ball, dribbled left and launched a step-back nearly 30-foot three over Wesley Mathews. And it finds nothing but the bottom of the night just as the buzzer sounds. Jordan had all his 13 of his points in the fourth quarter.
With the win the Wizards are 5-2 in their last seven games and they are no pushover anymore.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 49
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 12
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 35
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32