Jan 22, 2013, 2:40 AM EDT
Was there ever any doubt that was good?
Okay, there was a lot of doubt. But the shot found its way in and with that Jordan Crawford lifted the Wizards to a win over the Blazers on the road.
It was 95-95 with 3.6 seconds left when the play started. Crawford worked free, caught the ball, dribbled left and launched a step-back nearly 30-foot three over Wesley Mathews. And it finds nothing but the bottom of the night just as the buzzer sounds. Jordan had all his 13 of his points in the fourth quarter.
With the win the Wizards are 5-2 in their last seven games and they are no pushover anymore.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 10
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 6
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 52
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 29
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 21