Jan 22, 2013, 2:40 AM EDT
Was there ever any doubt that was good?
Okay, there was a lot of doubt. But the shot found its way in and with that Jordan Crawford lifted the Wizards to a win over the Blazers on the road.
It was 95-95 with 3.6 seconds left when the play started. Crawford worked free, caught the ball, dribbled left and launched a step-back nearly 30-foot three over Wesley Mathews. And it finds nothing but the bottom of the night just as the buzzer sounds. Jordan had all his 13 of his points in the fourth quarter.
With the win the Wizards are 5-2 in their last seven games and they are no pushover anymore.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18