Jan 22, 2013, 7:07 PM EDT
Charles Barkley was in Philadelphia Monday, where the Spurs took on the Sixers, and the TNT cameras caught this moment — Charles Barkley can’t tie his own tie.
That would be CSNPhilly.com’s Sixers Insider Dei Lynam doing the honors.
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 9
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 18
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 7
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 90