Jan 22, 2013, 10:07 AM EDT
Aren’t the best dunks when little guys throw it down over big guys?
In that vein, we bring you Portland’s Damian Lillard getting up and throwing it down over the late-rotating Nene from Monday night. Lillard is athletic and aggressive, plus makes the kind of decision you see from a guy who spent four years in college not just one. (Not that all his decisions are perfect, they just are generally more mature than guys three years his junior.)
It wasn’t enough. The Wizards got the win because you can’t stop Jordan Crawford from 30 feet out.
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 1
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 21
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18