Jan 22, 2013, 10:07 AM EDT
Aren’t the best dunks when little guys throw it down over big guys?
In that vein, we bring you Portland’s Damian Lillard getting up and throwing it down over the late-rotating Nene from Monday night. Lillard is athletic and aggressive, plus makes the kind of decision you see from a guy who spent four years in college not just one. (Not that all his decisions are perfect, they just are generally more mature than guys three years his junior.)
It wasn’t enough. The Wizards got the win because you can’t stop Jordan Crawford from 30 feet out.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 10
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 7
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 10
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 7
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 42
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4