Jan 22, 2013, 10:07 AM EDT
Aren’t the best dunks when little guys throw it down over big guys?
In that vein, we bring you Portland’s Damian Lillard getting up and throwing it down over the late-rotating Nene from Monday night. Lillard is athletic and aggressive, plus makes the kind of decision you see from a guy who spent four years in college not just one. (Not that all his decisions are perfect, they just are generally more mature than guys three years his junior.)
It wasn’t enough. The Wizards got the win because you can’t stop Jordan Crawford from 30 feet out.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 22
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 34
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 26
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 56
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12