Jan 22, 2013, 10:07 AM EST
Aren’t the best dunks when little guys throw it down over big guys?
In that vein, we bring you Portland’s Damian Lillard getting up and throwing it down over the late-rotating Nene from Monday night. Lillard is athletic and aggressive, plus makes the kind of decision you see from a guy who spent four years in college not just one. (Not that all his decisions are perfect, they just are generally more mature than guys three years his junior.)
It wasn’t enough. The Wizards got the win because you can’t stop Jordan Crawford from 30 feet out.
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 0
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 5
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 12
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 6
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)