Jan 22, 2013, 10:07 AM EDT
Aren’t the best dunks when little guys throw it down over big guys?
In that vein, we bring you Portland’s Damian Lillard getting up and throwing it down over the late-rotating Nene from Monday night. Lillard is athletic and aggressive, plus makes the kind of decision you see from a guy who spent four years in college not just one. (Not that all his decisions are perfect, they just are generally more mature than guys three years his junior.)
It wasn’t enough. The Wizards got the win because you can’t stop Jordan Crawford from 30 feet out.
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 20
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 30
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19
- John Calipari says he was not close to going to Cleveland. LeBron or not. 12
- Report: Shawn Marion commits to play with Cavaliers, LeBron James 47