Jan 22, 2013, 9:54 PM EST
Well, this takes a little luster off what could have been the game of the week.
It’s the right move for Los Angeles — Paul had missed three games with a bruised knee, pushed to be back Monday against Golden State and was not near his All-Star self, scoring just four points and limping at points in the fourth. Better to rest him on the second game of a back-to-back right now.
For Thunder fans who think, “wow, we just dodged a bullet” know that Eric Bledsoe is starting and it’s not as big a drop off as you might think. The Clippers went 3-0 last week without Paul and they remain the NBA’s deepest team.
Jan 26, 2015, 8:11 PM EST
Durant suffered the injury on Sunday in Cleveland.
Jan 26, 2015, 7:30 PM EST
Will Steve Kerr start Klay Thompson or James Harden?
Jan 26, 2015, 6:43 PM EST
Did you really think Kobe Bryant was going to leave the game on anything but his own terms?
Jan 26, 2015, 6:20 PM EST
He likely returns in the middle of March.
Jan 26, 2015, 5:32 PM EST
Of course, Nick Young’s answer to all problems is more Nick Young.
Jan 26, 2015, 4:29 PM EST
And Russell Westbrook at center
Jan 26, 2015, 3:37 PM EST
He should be back for the start of next season.
Jan 26, 2015, 3:22 PM EST
Charlotte’s playoff odds just got much longer
Jan 26, 2015, 2:38 PM EST
It’s Hawks and Warriors and everyone else. Just as its been for a while now.
Jan 26, 2015, 2:04 PM EST
After Washington pushed out Jordan, Kobe re-signed with Lakers
Jan 26, 2015, 1:28 PM EST
Portland must return to East Coast for single game
Jan 26, 2015, 11:47 AM EST
Lakers coach asked Young about his defense. ‘The answer he gave me, I couldn’t figure it out.’
Jan 26, 2015, 11:44 AM EST
Jan 26, 2015, 11:09 AM EST
With the storm bearing down on the Northeast, this is the right move by the league.
Jan 26, 2015, 10:20 AM EST
Jan 26, 2015, 9:46 AM EST
Wall splits two Nuggets defenders with expertly placed pass
Jan 26, 2015, 9:09 AM EST
Wizards do their best to blow five-point lead in final five seconds
Jan 26, 2015, 8:30 AM EST
Was it good defense or just that the Lakers were that bad?
Jan 26, 2015, 8:00 AM EST
When he gets healthy and back the guys in front of him on the depth chart will be healthy as well.
Jan 26, 2015, 1:16 AM EST
Could the Pelicans make the playoffs?
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 3
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 10
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 2
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 4
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 5
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 1
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 10