Jan 22, 2013, 10:42 AM EST
After a whole lot of non-update updates about Andrew Bynum, finally something of substance — plus a Sixers training equipment update.
Andrew Bynum went through a shootaround and says he is not feeling any pain, he told CSNWashington.com.
“My knees feel good and I’m not feeling any pain, so it’s all good,” Bynum said.
Not that everything is great, he hasn’t done any lateral movement yet. Then there was this fantastic quote that is just so Bynum:
“If the treadmill would stop breaking down I would be able to do a little bit more, but I’m going well. It’s like every 3 days or so it needs service, so I don’t know.”
Still, his goal of getting back on the court around the All-Star break seems more and more likely.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 8
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 44
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 9
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 17
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 8
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5