Jan 22, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
After a whole lot of non-update updates about Andrew Bynum, finally something of substance — plus a Sixers training equipment update.
Andrew Bynum went through a shootaround and says he is not feeling any pain, he told CSNWashington.com.
“My knees feel good and I’m not feeling any pain, so it’s all good,” Bynum said.
Not that everything is great, he hasn’t done any lateral movement yet. Then there was this fantastic quote that is just so Bynum:
“If the treadmill would stop breaking down I would be able to do a little bit more, but I’m going well. It’s like every 3 days or so it needs service, so I don’t know.”
Still, his goal of getting back on the court around the All-Star break seems more and more likely.
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 32
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 19
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14