Jan 22, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
After a whole lot of non-update updates about Andrew Bynum, finally something of substance — plus a Sixers training equipment update.
Andrew Bynum went through a shootaround and says he is not feeling any pain, he told CSNWashington.com.
“My knees feel good and I’m not feeling any pain, so it’s all good,” Bynum said.
Not that everything is great, he hasn’t done any lateral movement yet. Then there was this fantastic quote that is just so Bynum:
“If the treadmill would stop breaking down I would be able to do a little bit more, but I’m going well. It’s like every 3 days or so it needs service, so I don’t know.”
Still, his goal of getting back on the court around the All-Star break seems more and more likely.
- Report: DeAndre Jordan “on verge ” of taking max deal to join Dallas Mavericks 10
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 10
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 7
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 22
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 10
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0