Jan 22, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
After a whole lot of non-update updates about Andrew Bynum, finally something of substance — plus a Sixers training equipment update.
Andrew Bynum went through a shootaround and says he is not feeling any pain, he told CSNWashington.com.
“My knees feel good and I’m not feeling any pain, so it’s all good,” Bynum said.
Not that everything is great, he hasn’t done any lateral movement yet. Then there was this fantastic quote that is just so Bynum:
“If the treadmill would stop breaking down I would be able to do a little bit more, but I’m going well. It’s like every 3 days or so it needs service, so I don’t know.”
Still, his goal of getting back on the court around the All-Star break seems more and more likely.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 0
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 14
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 14
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 40
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5