Jan 22, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
After a whole lot of non-update updates about Andrew Bynum, finally something of substance — plus a Sixers training equipment update.
Andrew Bynum went through a shootaround and says he is not feeling any pain, he told CSNWashington.com.
“My knees feel good and I’m not feeling any pain, so it’s all good,” Bynum said.
Not that everything is great, he hasn’t done any lateral movement yet. Then there was this fantastic quote that is just so Bynum:
“If the treadmill would stop breaking down I would be able to do a little bit more, but I’m going well. It’s like every 3 days or so it needs service, so I don’t know.”
Still, his goal of getting back on the court around the All-Star break seems more and more likely.
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 29
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 19
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20