Jan 21, 2013, 8:32 PM EDT
In a day full of highlights, this might have been one of the best.
Midway through the fourth quarter of a tight contest between the Clippers and the Warriors, Stephen Curry grabs the rebound and leads the fast break. He doesn’t get very far, though, before spotting a streaking Jarrett Jack.
Curry stops at halfcourt, and throws a perfect one-handed bounce pass that finds his teammate in stride. Jack does the rest, finishing past a flying Blake Griffin on the other side of the rim for the reverse lay-in.
The Warriors won 106-99, and have now beaten the 32-10 Clippers three times in four meetings this season.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 40
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 18
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6