Jan 21, 2013, 8:32 PM EDT
In a day full of highlights, this might have been one of the best.
Midway through the fourth quarter of a tight contest between the Clippers and the Warriors, Stephen Curry grabs the rebound and leads the fast break. He doesn’t get very far, though, before spotting a streaking Jarrett Jack.
Curry stops at halfcourt, and throws a perfect one-handed bounce pass that finds his teammate in stride. Jack does the rest, finishing past a flying Blake Griffin on the other side of the rim for the reverse lay-in.
The Warriors won 106-99, and have now beaten the 32-10 Clippers three times in four meetings this season.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 5
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 18
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 53
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65