Jan 21, 2013, 8:32 PM EST
In a day full of highlights, this might have been one of the best.
Midway through the fourth quarter of a tight contest between the Clippers and the Warriors, Stephen Curry grabs the rebound and leads the fast break. He doesn’t get very far, though, before spotting a streaking Jarrett Jack.
Curry stops at halfcourt, and throws a perfect one-handed bounce pass that finds his teammate in stride. Jack does the rest, finishing past a flying Blake Griffin on the other side of the rim for the reverse lay-in.
The Warriors won 106-99, and have now beaten the 32-10 Clippers three times in four meetings this season.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 15
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 10
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8