Jan 21, 2013, 8:32 PM EDT
In a day full of highlights, this might have been one of the best.
Midway through the fourth quarter of a tight contest between the Clippers and the Warriors, Stephen Curry grabs the rebound and leads the fast break. He doesn’t get very far, though, before spotting a streaking Jarrett Jack.
Curry stops at halfcourt, and throws a perfect one-handed bounce pass that finds his teammate in stride. Jack does the rest, finishing past a flying Blake Griffin on the other side of the rim for the reverse lay-in.
The Warriors won 106-99, and have now beaten the 32-10 Clippers three times in four meetings this season.
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 2
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 18
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7