Jan 21, 2013, 8:32 PM EST
In a day full of highlights, this might have been one of the best.
Midway through the fourth quarter of a tight contest between the Clippers and the Warriors, Stephen Curry grabs the rebound and leads the fast break. He doesn’t get very far, though, before spotting a streaking Jarrett Jack.
Curry stops at halfcourt, and throws a perfect one-handed bounce pass that finds his teammate in stride. Jack does the rest, finishing past a flying Blake Griffin on the other side of the rim for the reverse lay-in.
The Warriors won 106-99, and have now beaten the 32-10 Clippers three times in four meetings this season.
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 0
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 20
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 35
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)