Jan 21, 2013, 1:45 PM EDT
Chicago and Oklahoma City were both 3-1 during that stretch.
Here are the numbers, from the official release:
Carlos Boozer, Chicago Bulls
Jan. 14 vs. Atlanta: Tallied 20 points, 13 rebounds and three assists during a 97-58 win over the Hawks.
Jan. 16 @ Toronto: Posted 36 points on 16-of-24 shooting from the field and added 12 rebounds in a 107-105 win over the Raptors.
Jan. 18 @ Boston: Totaled 19 points, 20 rebounds and four assists during a 100-99 win over the Celtics.
Jan. 19 vs. Memphis: Collected 17 points and 14 rebounds in an 85-82 loss to the Grizzlies.
Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City
Jan. 14 @ Phoenix: Posted 41 points, five rebounds and two blocks during a 102-90 win over the Suns.
Jan. 16 vs. Denver: Scored 20 points and added five steals and four assists in a 117-97 win over the Nuggets.
Jan. 18 @ Dallas: Set a career and NBA-season high for 2012-13 with 52 points as the Thunder topped the Mavs 117-114 in overtime.
Jan. 20 @ Denver: Collected 37 points, eight assists and seven rebounds in a 121-118 loss to the Nuggets.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 22
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49