Jan 21, 2013, 1:45 PM EDT
Chicago and Oklahoma City were both 3-1 during that stretch.
Here are the numbers, from the official release:
Carlos Boozer, Chicago Bulls
Jan. 14 vs. Atlanta: Tallied 20 points, 13 rebounds and three assists during a 97-58 win over the Hawks.
Jan. 16 @ Toronto: Posted 36 points on 16-of-24 shooting from the field and added 12 rebounds in a 107-105 win over the Raptors.
Jan. 18 @ Boston: Totaled 19 points, 20 rebounds and four assists during a 100-99 win over the Celtics.
Jan. 19 vs. Memphis: Collected 17 points and 14 rebounds in an 85-82 loss to the Grizzlies.
Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City
Jan. 14 @ Phoenix: Posted 41 points, five rebounds and two blocks during a 102-90 win over the Suns.
Jan. 16 vs. Denver: Scored 20 points and added five steals and four assists in a 117-97 win over the Nuggets.
Jan. 18 @ Dallas: Set a career and NBA-season high for 2012-13 with 52 points as the Thunder topped the Mavs 117-114 in overtime.
Jan. 20 @ Denver: Collected 37 points, eight assists and seven rebounds in a 121-118 loss to the Nuggets.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 30
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 45
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4