Jan 21, 2013, 10:46 PM EDT
J.J. Barea has been fined $5,000 for violating the league’s anti-flopping rules for the second time this season, the league announced on Monday.
The infraction that warranted the fine occurred in the Timberwolves loss to the Mavericks on Jan. 14, though the league did not immediately make video available of the specific play that resulted in the punishment.
Barea received his first warning for flopping back on Nov. 5.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 3
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 22
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 78
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19