Jan 20, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
Richard Jefferson has had a hard time getting on the court for the Warriors this season, but with more plays like this one, the team may be inclined to try to find him some additional opportunities.
Early in the second quarter of the Warriors win over the Hornets on Saturday, Jefferson received the ball in the corner behind the three-point arc. He immediately drove baseline, then twisted in mid-air once he saw the help defender coming over to throw down the two-handed reverse slam dunk.
Jefferson finished with a season-high 11 points and four rebounds in 18 minutes, likely getting the opportunity because David Lee was forced to miss this one due to an ankle injury sustained the night before against the Spurs.
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 0
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 23
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 45
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 54
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23