Jan 20, 2013, 9:30 AM EST
Richard Jefferson has had a hard time getting on the court for the Warriors this season, but with more plays like this one, the team may be inclined to try to find him some additional opportunities.
Early in the second quarter of the Warriors win over the Hornets on Saturday, Jefferson received the ball in the corner behind the three-point arc. He immediately drove baseline, then twisted in mid-air once he saw the help defender coming over to throw down the two-handed reverse slam dunk.
Jefferson finished with a season-high 11 points and four rebounds in 18 minutes, likely getting the opportunity because David Lee was forced to miss this one due to an ankle injury sustained the night before against the Spurs.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 3
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 0
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 26
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9