Jan 20, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
We can probably find some sick Blake Griffin highlights from just about every one of the Clippers’ games this season. But usually he’s on the receiving end of one of these plays, not the one leading the break and throwing the perfect pass.
Midway through the third quarter of Saturday night’s win over the Wizards, Griffin grabs the rebound, and instead of finding his point guard, brings the ball up the floor himself.
Once he gets about 20 feet from the basket, as the defenders get into position to cut him off, Griffin dribbles behind his back, and then quickly finds DeAndre Jordan with the lob at the rim for the vicious dunk in transition.
[via Clipper Nation]
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 2
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 5
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 9
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 7