Jan 20, 2013, 6:30 PM EST
We can probably find some sick Blake Griffin highlights from just about every one of the Clippers’ games this season. But usually he’s on the receiving end of one of these plays, not the one leading the break and throwing the perfect pass.
Midway through the third quarter of Saturday night’s win over the Wizards, Griffin grabs the rebound, and instead of finding his point guard, brings the ball up the floor himself.
Once he gets about 20 feet from the basket, as the defenders get into position to cut him off, Griffin dribbles behind his back, and then quickly finds DeAndre Jordan with the lob at the rim for the vicious dunk in transition.
[via Clipper Nation]
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 10
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 5
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0