Jan 20, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
We can probably find some sick Blake Griffin highlights from just about every one of the Clippers’ games this season. But usually he’s on the receiving end of one of these plays, not the one leading the break and throwing the perfect pass.
Midway through the third quarter of Saturday night’s win over the Wizards, Griffin grabs the rebound, and instead of finding his point guard, brings the ball up the floor himself.
Once he gets about 20 feet from the basket, as the defenders get into position to cut him off, Griffin dribbles behind his back, and then quickly finds DeAndre Jordan with the lob at the rim for the vicious dunk in transition.
[via Clipper Nation]
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 12
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43