Jan 20, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
We can probably find some sick Blake Griffin highlights from just about every one of the Clippers’ games this season. But usually he’s on the receiving end of one of these plays, not the one leading the break and throwing the perfect pass.
Midway through the third quarter of Saturday night’s win over the Wizards, Griffin grabs the rebound, and instead of finding his point guard, brings the ball up the floor himself.
Once he gets about 20 feet from the basket, as the defenders get into position to cut him off, Griffin dribbles behind his back, and then quickly finds DeAndre Jordan with the lob at the rim for the vicious dunk in transition.
[via Clipper Nation]
- Report: Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 0
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 4
- PBT Podcast: NBA playoff preview edition 1
- NBA Playoff Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 6
- NBA Playoff Preview: Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers 12