Jan 20, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
We can probably find some sick Blake Griffin highlights from just about every one of the Clippers’ games this season. But usually he’s on the receiving end of one of these plays, not the one leading the break and throwing the perfect pass.
Midway through the third quarter of Saturday night’s win over the Wizards, Griffin grabs the rebound, and instead of finding his point guard, brings the ball up the floor himself.
Once he gets about 20 feet from the basket, as the defenders get into position to cut him off, Griffin dribbles behind his back, and then quickly finds DeAndre Jordan with the lob at the rim for the vicious dunk in transition.
[via Clipper Nation]
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson 18
- Report: Vinny Del Negro to meet with Clippers’ owner Donald Sterling this weekend 3
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose 27
- George Hill injury jeopardizes Pacers’ identity 1
- Memphis Grizzlies have new anthem: “We Don’t Bluff” 8
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronkowski 'probably' needs back surgery, too
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay