Jan 19, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
No, the awesomeness came a second or two later, when Carter made sure to get in his patented motorcycle-revving celebration — albeit super-quickly (at about the nine-second mark) — before hustling back inbounds to set up on defense.
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 8
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 38
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 13