Jan 19, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
No, the awesomeness came a second or two later, when Carter made sure to get in his patented motorcycle-revving celebration — albeit super-quickly (at about the nine-second mark) — before hustling back inbounds to set up on defense.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 6
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 31
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 6
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 23
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11