Jan 19, 2013, 7:35 PM EDT
We see players bobbing their heads or lip-syncing in layup lines all the time before games get started, but rarely do we get a closeup of someone singing along to one of his current favorite jams.
Russell Westbrook was caught on camera doing just that on Friday, clearly enjoying himself while singing along to “Die Young” from Ke$ha.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 12
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28