Jan 19, 2013, 7:35 PM EDT
We see players bobbing their heads or lip-syncing in layup lines all the time before games get started, but rarely do we get a closeup of someone singing along to one of his current favorite jams.
Russell Westbrook was caught on camera doing just that on Friday, clearly enjoying himself while singing along to “Die Young” from Ke$ha.
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 0
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 4
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 16
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3