Jan 18, 2013, 12:01 PM EDT
But he was in London with the Pistons to get stomped by the Knicks and while there he got on a double-decker bus and hit some other trick shots. And this is still pretty entertaining.
I would love to have seen a shot off Buckingham Palace, but I’m guessing the Queen and her staff frown on these things.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 9
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 20
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 12