Jan 18, 2013, 12:01 PM EDT
But he was in London with the Pistons to get stomped by the Knicks and while there he got on a double-decker bus and hit some other trick shots. And this is still pretty entertaining.
I would love to have seen a shot off Buckingham Palace, but I’m guessing the Queen and her staff frown on these things.
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 7
- Phil Jackson wants Carmelo Anthony to take less money to re-sign with Knicks 40
- Report: Frank Vogel “coaching for his job” in wake of team’s slide 17
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 13
- Report: James Dolan meddles into Phil Jackson’s attempts to fire Knicks employees 52