Jan 18, 2013, 12:01 PM EDT
But he was in London with the Pistons to get stomped by the Knicks and while there he got on a double-decker bus and hit some other trick shots. And this is still pretty entertaining.
I would love to have seen a shot off Buckingham Palace, but I’m guessing the Queen and her staff frown on these things.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 28
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18