Jan 17, 2013, 10:31 PM EST
It doesn’t take an expert to tell you that Ricky Rubio is struggling to regain his form from last season. After returning from injury for the Timberwolves back on Dec. 15, he’s been extremely inconsistent, and hasn’t come close to finding his touch on the offensive end of the floor.
Here we have video evidence of Rubio’s issues, as he somehow finds a way to miss the rim altogether while blowing this uncontested layup attempt in Minnesota’s loss to the Clippers on Thursday. Rubio finished just 2-of-9 from the field with four points, six assists, and two turnovers.
It’s safe to say that this isn’t exactly the best way to go about convincing your organization to get you more minutes.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 8
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13