Jan 17, 2013, 10:31 PM EDT
It doesn’t take an expert to tell you that Ricky Rubio is struggling to regain his form from last season. After returning from injury for the Timberwolves back on Dec. 15, he’s been extremely inconsistent, and hasn’t come close to finding his touch on the offensive end of the floor.
Here we have video evidence of Rubio’s issues, as he somehow finds a way to miss the rim altogether while blowing this uncontested layup attempt in Minnesota’s loss to the Clippers on Thursday. Rubio finished just 2-of-9 from the field with four points, six assists, and two turnovers.
It’s safe to say that this isn’t exactly the best way to go about convincing your organization to get you more minutes.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 8
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 10
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 5
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7