Jan 17, 2013, 10:31 PM EST
It doesn’t take an expert to tell you that Ricky Rubio is struggling to regain his form from last season. After returning from injury for the Timberwolves back on Dec. 15, he’s been extremely inconsistent, and hasn’t come close to finding his touch on the offensive end of the floor.
Here we have video evidence of Rubio’s issues, as he somehow finds a way to miss the rim altogether while blowing this uncontested layup attempt in Minnesota’s loss to the Clippers on Thursday. Rubio finished just 2-of-9 from the field with four points, six assists, and two turnovers.
It’s safe to say that this isn’t exactly the best way to go about convincing your organization to get you more minutes.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5