Jan 17, 2013, 10:31 PM EDT
It doesn’t take an expert to tell you that Ricky Rubio is struggling to regain his form from last season. After returning from injury for the Timberwolves back on Dec. 15, he’s been extremely inconsistent, and hasn’t come close to finding his touch on the offensive end of the floor.
Here we have video evidence of Rubio’s issues, as he somehow finds a way to miss the rim altogether while blowing this uncontested layup attempt in Minnesota’s loss to the Clippers on Thursday. Rubio finished just 2-of-9 from the field with four points, six assists, and two turnovers.
It’s safe to say that this isn’t exactly the best way to go about convincing your organization to get you more minutes.
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 0
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 21
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 21
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 7
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 64
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 18