Jan 17, 2013, 10:31 PM EDT
It doesn’t take an expert to tell you that Ricky Rubio is struggling to regain his form from last season. After returning from injury for the Timberwolves back on Dec. 15, he’s been extremely inconsistent, and hasn’t come close to finding his touch on the offensive end of the floor.
Here we have video evidence of Rubio’s issues, as he somehow finds a way to miss the rim altogether while blowing this uncontested layup attempt in Minnesota’s loss to the Clippers on Thursday. Rubio finished just 2-of-9 from the field with four points, six assists, and two turnovers.
It’s safe to say that this isn’t exactly the best way to go about convincing your organization to get you more minutes.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8