Jan 17, 2013, 8:40 AM EST
With Derrick Rose out the Bulls are counting on other guys to create and make the big shots. Like Luol Deng, who hit this pull-up jumper that would be the game winner Wednesday night in overtime against Toronto.
Chicago got Deng the ball out top and let him go in isolation against Landry Fields. Deng drove hard to the elbow area then just pulled up and nailed the shot from 17 feet. Ice cold.
The shot gave the Bulls the win in a game they controlled most of the way until a Kyle Lowry-led comeback in the fourth sent the game to overtime. Jose Calderon had a shot at a three to win it for Toronto but missed it.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 0
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 9
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 0
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 26
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29