Jan 17, 2013, 8:40 AM EDT
With Derrick Rose out the Bulls are counting on other guys to create and make the big shots. Like Luol Deng, who hit this pull-up jumper that would be the game winner Wednesday night in overtime against Toronto.
Chicago got Deng the ball out top and let him go in isolation against Landry Fields. Deng drove hard to the elbow area then just pulled up and nailed the shot from 17 feet. Ice cold.
The shot gave the Bulls the win in a game they controlled most of the way until a Kyle Lowry-led comeback in the fourth sent the game to overtime. Jose Calderon had a shot at a three to win it for Toronto but missed it.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20