Jan 17, 2013, 8:40 AM EDT
With Derrick Rose out the Bulls are counting on other guys to create and make the big shots. Like Luol Deng, who hit this pull-up jumper that would be the game winner Wednesday night in overtime against Toronto.
Chicago got Deng the ball out top and let him go in isolation against Landry Fields. Deng drove hard to the elbow area then just pulled up and nailed the shot from 17 feet. Ice cold.
The shot gave the Bulls the win in a game they controlled most of the way until a Kyle Lowry-led comeback in the fourth sent the game to overtime. Jose Calderon had a shot at a three to win it for Toronto but missed it.
- Preview: Did Grizzlies figure out Spurs or will Game 3 be more of the same? 0
- George Hill says only God is scarier to face than LeBron James 20
- LeBron James commits two costly turnovers in final minute of Game 2 loss to Pacers 21
- Pacers find their offense, find balance, find Heat’s respect 17
- Pacers get big games from Roy Hibbert and Paul George, take Game 2 from Heat to even the series 27
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (83)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (70)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (61)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (61)
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona