Jan 15, 2013, 12:37 AM EST
While the Bulls miss Derrick Rose as the shot creator for everyone in their offense, they still have some real athletes who can score. Especially if they get to the rim.
This was easily your dunk of the night. Not that the Bulls needed a lot of points to beat a Hawks team that scored 5 points in the second quarter, 20 in the first half and a high-school like 58 for the game.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 7
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 4
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16