Jan 15, 2013, 12:37 AM EDT
While the Bulls miss Derrick Rose as the shot creator for everyone in their offense, they still have some real athletes who can score. Especially if they get to the rim.
This was easily your dunk of the night. Not that the Bulls needed a lot of points to beat a Hawks team that scored 5 points in the second quarter, 20 in the first half and a high-school like 58 for the game.
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 10
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24