Jan 15, 2013, 12:37 AM EST
While the Bulls miss Derrick Rose as the shot creator for everyone in their offense, they still have some real athletes who can score. Especially if they get to the rim.
This was easily your dunk of the night. Not that the Bulls needed a lot of points to beat a Hawks team that scored 5 points in the second quarter, 20 in the first half and a high-school like 58 for the game.
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 1
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 8
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 13
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 27
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 8
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7