Jan 15, 2013, 12:37 AM EST
While the Bulls miss Derrick Rose as the shot creator for everyone in their offense, they still have some real athletes who can score. Especially if they get to the rim.
This was easily your dunk of the night. Not that the Bulls needed a lot of points to beat a Hawks team that scored 5 points in the second quarter, 20 in the first half and a high-school like 58 for the game.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 2
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 15