Jan 15, 2013, 12:37 AM EST
While the Bulls miss Derrick Rose as the shot creator for everyone in their offense, they still have some real athletes who can score. Especially if they get to the rim.
This was easily your dunk of the night. Not that the Bulls needed a lot of points to beat a Hawks team that scored 5 points in the second quarter, 20 in the first half and a high-school like 58 for the game.
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 1
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 24
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 22
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)