Jan 15, 2013, 10:07 AM EST
Wall cuts down the lane and gets a nice pass from Trevor Ariza, stops to gather himself and gives a little pump fake as Smith is fully into it and jumps to block the shot then just clears Wall completely.
My favorite part of this is not that Smith leaps over Wall, it’s that he lands and has the presence of mind to recover and still block the shot. Then credit Wall for getting the ball back and getting to the line out of it.
For the record, Smith is six foot and Wall is listed as 6’4″.
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 0
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9