Jan 15, 2013, 11:38 AM EDT
We don’t have a lot of context here, we don’t know what this man said that earned him having Dwyane Wade asking security to kick him out.
But Wade did, even helped by showing the way. This with just a little over three minutes left in the third quarter a game where Wade and Chris Bosh played so poorly they sat the fourth quarter. Wade was (or at least should have been) frustrated at this point as the Jazz were handling the Heat with ease.
After the game LeBron James (the one of Miami’s big three to play well) praised the Jazz fans as loud and knowledgable. Which they are. But there are always guys willing to take some trash talk over the line. And we don’t just mean Kevin Garnett.
You paid for your ticket, you have the right to cheer and boo, to yell at the referees and your own coach and eat too many boiled hot dogs, to imbibe as you choose. What your ticket goes not give you the right to do is be an a******. Just doesn’t. There are lines of decency that fans should not cross — this is entertainment people, it’s a game. You paid to see these people play. Not sure if this fan crossed those lines or what he did, but Wade has seen and heard a lot over the years and hasn’t done this before. Make your own judgement.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 11
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 37
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 49
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 17
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 9
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11