Jan 15, 2013, 8:04 PM EDT
He’s going to be out Tuesday night as well, tweets Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle. That was kind of expected, but earlier in the day CP3 said he hoped to be able to go. Because he’s Chris Paul and that’s what he does. Turns out that was wishful thinking.
So great news for the Rockets… except now they get Eric Bledsoe. Who completely took apart Mike Conley last night and led the Clippers to an easy win over the Memphis Grizzlies. So, maybe not so great for Houston.
Next up for the Clippers is the struggling Timberwolves on Thursday, followed by the Wizards back in Los Angeles Saturday night. As well as Bledsoe is playing, the Clippers will miss CP3 and his MVP caliber season, averaging 16.9 points, 9.7 assists and 2.6 steals per game. Paul is the main reason the Clippers have the second best record in the NBA.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10