Jan 15, 2013, 8:04 PM EST
He’s going to be out Tuesday night as well, tweets Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle. That was kind of expected, but earlier in the day CP3 said he hoped to be able to go. Because he’s Chris Paul and that’s what he does. Turns out that was wishful thinking.
So great news for the Rockets… except now they get Eric Bledsoe. Who completely took apart Mike Conley last night and led the Clippers to an easy win over the Memphis Grizzlies. So, maybe not so great for Houston.
Next up for the Clippers is the struggling Timberwolves on Thursday, followed by the Wizards back in Los Angeles Saturday night. As well as Bledsoe is playing, the Clippers will miss CP3 and his MVP caliber season, averaging 16.9 points, 9.7 assists and 2.6 steals per game. Paul is the main reason the Clippers have the second best record in the NBA.
- Tuesday night NBA grades: Damian Lillard is clutch 0
- Nuggets Jordan Hamilton ejected for striking Thunder’s Steven Adams (VIDEO) 3
- Asik trade update: Atlanta, Boston, Cleveland and Philadelphia most likely destinations 6
- Another day, another Damian Lillard game-winning shot 10
- Spurs’ Tony Parker out at least two games with shin injury 2
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (104)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns (48)
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. (46)
- Mike D’Antoni to Pau Gasol: “There’s no reason to not play hard” (45)