Jan 15, 2013, 8:04 PM EDT
He’s going to be out Tuesday night as well, tweets Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle. That was kind of expected, but earlier in the day CP3 said he hoped to be able to go. Because he’s Chris Paul and that’s what he does. Turns out that was wishful thinking.
So great news for the Rockets… except now they get Eric Bledsoe. Who completely took apart Mike Conley last night and led the Clippers to an easy win over the Memphis Grizzlies. So, maybe not so great for Houston.
Next up for the Clippers is the struggling Timberwolves on Thursday, followed by the Wizards back in Los Angeles Saturday night. As well as Bledsoe is playing, the Clippers will miss CP3 and his MVP caliber season, averaging 16.9 points, 9.7 assists and 2.6 steals per game. Paul is the main reason the Clippers have the second best record in the NBA.
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 0
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10