Jan 15, 2013, 8:04 PM EDT
He’s going to be out Tuesday night as well, tweets Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle. That was kind of expected, but earlier in the day CP3 said he hoped to be able to go. Because he’s Chris Paul and that’s what he does. Turns out that was wishful thinking.
So great news for the Rockets… except now they get Eric Bledsoe. Who completely took apart Mike Conley last night and led the Clippers to an easy win over the Memphis Grizzlies. So, maybe not so great for Houston.
Next up for the Clippers is the struggling Timberwolves on Thursday, followed by the Wizards back in Los Angeles Saturday night. As well as Bledsoe is playing, the Clippers will miss CP3 and his MVP caliber season, averaging 16.9 points, 9.7 assists and 2.6 steals per game. Paul is the main reason the Clippers have the second best record in the NBA.
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 27
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 4
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 60
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6