Jan 14, 2013, 6:04 PM EDT
Even in the season of a not smooth return to the game, Thursday night was not exactly Dirk Nowitzki‘s best night — 7-of-21 shooting and his Mavericks needed overtime to beat the Sacramento Kings.
Oh, and Dirk got boxed out by a tiny, old security guard.
With less than a minute to go in a two-point game the referees were reviewing a call and Dirk wanted to interject something into the conversation. And in what is a very funny moment, he just gets boxed out by the old security guard. The best part is Dirk is having fun with it, too.
Thanks to The Big Lead for finding this first.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 7
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 5
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10