Jan 14, 2013, 6:04 PM EDT
Even in the season of a not smooth return to the game, Thursday night was not exactly Dirk Nowitzki‘s best night — 7-of-21 shooting and his Mavericks needed overtime to beat the Sacramento Kings.
Oh, and Dirk got boxed out by a tiny, old security guard.
With less than a minute to go in a two-point game the referees were reviewing a call and Dirk wanted to interject something into the conversation. And in what is a very funny moment, he just gets boxed out by the old security guard. The best part is Dirk is having fun with it, too.
Thanks to The Big Lead for finding this first.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8