Jan 14, 2013, 6:04 PM EDT
Even in the season of a not smooth return to the game, Thursday night was not exactly Dirk Nowitzki‘s best night — 7-of-21 shooting and his Mavericks needed overtime to beat the Sacramento Kings.
Oh, and Dirk got boxed out by a tiny, old security guard.
With less than a minute to go in a two-point game the referees were reviewing a call and Dirk wanted to interject something into the conversation. And in what is a very funny moment, he just gets boxed out by the old security guard. The best part is Dirk is having fun with it, too.
Thanks to The Big Lead for finding this first.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 5
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 13
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 10
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 61