Jan 14, 2013, 6:04 PM EST
Even in the season of a not smooth return to the game, Thursday night was not exactly Dirk Nowitzki‘s best night — 7-of-21 shooting and his Mavericks needed overtime to beat the Sacramento Kings.
Oh, and Dirk got boxed out by a tiny, old security guard.
With less than a minute to go in a two-point game the referees were reviewing a call and Dirk wanted to interject something into the conversation. And in what is a very funny moment, he just gets boxed out by the old security guard. The best part is Dirk is having fun with it, too.
Thanks to The Big Lead for finding this first.
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 6
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 12
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 4
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 13
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 14
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (38)