Jan 14, 2013, 6:04 PM EDT
Even in the season of a not smooth return to the game, Thursday night was not exactly Dirk Nowitzki‘s best night — 7-of-21 shooting and his Mavericks needed overtime to beat the Sacramento Kings.
Oh, and Dirk got boxed out by a tiny, old security guard.
With less than a minute to go in a two-point game the referees were reviewing a call and Dirk wanted to interject something into the conversation. And in what is a very funny moment, he just gets boxed out by the old security guard. The best part is Dirk is having fun with it, too.
Thanks to The Big Lead for finding this first.
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 3
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 13
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 8
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 3
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19