Jan 14, 2013, 8:02 PM EST
With a month to go until the trade deadline, we are at the “feeling out” phase of the trade deadline — teams are calling around, talking, seeing who might be available and what the costs will be.
In this week’s PBT Extra Kay Adams and I talk about the prospects of moving some of the biggest names mentioned on the trade block — Pau Gasol, Rudy Gay, Eric Bledsoe, Andrea Bargnani and Jose Calderon. Of that group, I think Calderon is the most likely to be moved, Bledsoe the least.
Of course, the most stunning trades every year are the ones we don’t see coming, but these are the big names we hear about now.
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 2
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 13
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41