Jan 14, 2013, 8:02 PM EST
With a month to go until the trade deadline, we are at the “feeling out” phase of the trade deadline — teams are calling around, talking, seeing who might be available and what the costs will be.
In this week’s PBT Extra Kay Adams and I talk about the prospects of moving some of the biggest names mentioned on the trade block — Pau Gasol, Rudy Gay, Eric Bledsoe, Andrea Bargnani and Jose Calderon. Of that group, I think Calderon is the most likely to be moved, Bledsoe the least.
Of course, the most stunning trades every year are the ones we don’t see coming, but these are the big names we hear about now.
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 27
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 29
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7