Jan 14, 2013, 8:02 PM EST
With a month to go until the trade deadline, we are at the “feeling out” phase of the trade deadline — teams are calling around, talking, seeing who might be available and what the costs will be.
In this week’s PBT Extra Kay Adams and I talk about the prospects of moving some of the biggest names mentioned on the trade block — Pau Gasol, Rudy Gay, Eric Bledsoe, Andrea Bargnani and Jose Calderon. Of that group, I think Calderon is the most likely to be moved, Bledsoe the least.
Of course, the most stunning trades every year are the ones we don’t see coming, but these are the big names we hear about now.
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 0
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 5
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 5
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 8
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 12
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 5
- PBT’s Wednesday night NBA Winners/Losers: Video of LeBron’s fumble, other tight finishes 14