Jan 14, 2013, 8:02 PM EDT
With a month to go until the trade deadline, we are at the “feeling out” phase of the trade deadline — teams are calling around, talking, seeing who might be available and what the costs will be.
In this week’s PBT Extra Kay Adams and I talk about the prospects of moving some of the biggest names mentioned on the trade block — Pau Gasol, Rudy Gay, Eric Bledsoe, Andrea Bargnani and Jose Calderon. Of that group, I think Calderon is the most likely to be moved, Bledsoe the least.
Of course, the most stunning trades every year are the ones we don’t see coming, but these are the big names we hear about now.
- Thunder GM says team won’t amnesty Kendrick Perkins 9
- Western Conference Finals preview: Grizzlies vs. Spurs 2
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks 45
- Roy Hibbert with the monster block on a dunk attempt from Carmelo Anthony (VIDEO) 28
- Nate Robinson unlikely to return to Bulls next season 21
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (79)
- LeBron James shrugs off claims he’s a flopper (64)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (63)
- Bad shooting night for Bulls dooms them in game Game 4. And series. (62)
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay