Jan 14, 2013, 8:02 PM EDT
With a month to go until the trade deadline, we are at the “feeling out” phase of the trade deadline — teams are calling around, talking, seeing who might be available and what the costs will be.
In this week’s PBT Extra Kay Adams and I talk about the prospects of moving some of the biggest names mentioned on the trade block — Pau Gasol, Rudy Gay, Eric Bledsoe, Andrea Bargnani and Jose Calderon. Of that group, I think Calderon is the most likely to be moved, Bledsoe the least.
Of course, the most stunning trades every year are the ones we don’t see coming, but these are the big names we hear about now.
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 29
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 19
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20