Jan 14, 2013, 10:01 PM EDT
The Wizards won their second straight game since John Wall returned from injury, and third in a row overall as they thumped the Magic by 29 points on Monday.
Wall came off the bench and played just 20 minutes, while finishing with 12 points and six assists — none prettier than this one after going behind his back to crossover his defender Ish Smith, dropping him to the floor in the process.
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 2
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 13
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24