Jan 14, 2013, 10:01 PM EDT
The Wizards won their second straight game since John Wall returned from injury, and third in a row overall as they thumped the Magic by 29 points on Monday.
Wall came off the bench and played just 20 minutes, while finishing with 12 points and six assists — none prettier than this one after going behind his back to crossover his defender Ish Smith, dropping him to the floor in the process.
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 0
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 8
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 2
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 15
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18