Jan 14, 2013, 10:01 PM EST
The Wizards won their second straight game since John Wall returned from injury, and third in a row overall as they thumped the Magic by 29 points on Monday.
Wall came off the bench and played just 20 minutes, while finishing with 12 points and six assists — none prettier than this one after going behind his back to crossover his defender Ish Smith, dropping him to the floor in the process.
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 5
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 14
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 10
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36