Jan 14, 2013, 10:01 PM EDT
The Wizards won their second straight game since John Wall returned from injury, and third in a row overall as they thumped the Magic by 29 points on Monday.
Wall came off the bench and played just 20 minutes, while finishing with 12 points and six assists — none prettier than this one after going behind his back to crossover his defender Ish Smith, dropping him to the floor in the process.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 8
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 5
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10