Jan 14, 2013, 8:40 AM EDT
I have no idea how the physics of that shot works. It should be impossible, shouldn’t it?
Pretty much every team — college and pro — runs a half-court shot promotion and the Hawks are in there with everyone. This fan’s shot at Friday night’s Hawks game was… unique. And not just for the unorthodox shooting style.
Frankly, I think he should get the cash for that one.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34