Jan 13, 2013, 2:51 AM EDT
It wasn’t enough — the Orlando Magic snapped the Los Angeles Clippers 13-game home winning streak. Mostly because the Clippers defense — which has been stout all season — took the night off.
But Blake Griffin had a big game for Los Angeles — 30 points on 15-of-22 shooting.
Here are the highlights. Yes, there were plenty of dunks. But if you think that’s the entire Griffin offensive repertoire, watch again. He has post moves from both blocks, he hit a couple of shots with his left hand, and he can knock down the midrange. He relies a lot on his athleticism, but he should — have you seen how athletic he is? Play to your strengths people, don’t expect Griffin to play like Tim Duncan.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 1
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 26
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 16
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15