Jan 13, 2013, 2:51 AM EST
It wasn’t enough — the Orlando Magic snapped the Los Angeles Clippers 13-game home winning streak. Mostly because the Clippers defense — which has been stout all season — took the night off.
But Blake Griffin had a big game for Los Angeles — 30 points on 15-of-22 shooting.
Here are the highlights. Yes, there were plenty of dunks. But if you think that’s the entire Griffin offensive repertoire, watch again. He has post moves from both blocks, he hit a couple of shots with his left hand, and he can knock down the midrange. He relies a lot on his athleticism, but he should — have you seen how athletic he is? Play to your strengths people, don’t expect Griffin to play like Tim Duncan.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 30
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 30
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 4
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 36
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 10