Jan 13, 2013, 2:51 AM EDT
It wasn’t enough — the Orlando Magic snapped the Los Angeles Clippers 13-game home winning streak. Mostly because the Clippers defense — which has been stout all season — took the night off.
But Blake Griffin had a big game for Los Angeles — 30 points on 15-of-22 shooting.
Here are the highlights. Yes, there were plenty of dunks. But if you think that’s the entire Griffin offensive repertoire, watch again. He has post moves from both blocks, he hit a couple of shots with his left hand, and he can knock down the midrange. He relies a lot on his athleticism, but he should — have you seen how athletic he is? Play to your strengths people, don’t expect Griffin to play like Tim Duncan.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9