Jan 13, 2013, 2:51 AM EST
It wasn’t enough — the Orlando Magic snapped the Los Angeles Clippers 13-game home winning streak. Mostly because the Clippers defense — which has been stout all season — took the night off.
But Blake Griffin had a big game for Los Angeles — 30 points on 15-of-22 shooting.
Here are the highlights. Yes, there were plenty of dunks. But if you think that’s the entire Griffin offensive repertoire, watch again. He has post moves from both blocks, he hit a couple of shots with his left hand, and he can knock down the midrange. He relies a lot on his athleticism, but he should — have you seen how athletic he is? Play to your strengths people, don’t expect Griffin to play like Tim Duncan.
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 0
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 8
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 22
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6