Jan 12, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
The Memphis Grizzlies were up four with 12 seconds to go when Rudy Gay missed two free throws and left the door just a little open. San Antonio came down and Stephen Jackson hit a three. Memphis inbounded and Zach Randolph was fouled and hit two free throws with three seconds left to put the Grizzlies up by three.
Then Tony Parker happened.
That shot sent the game to overtime. Where the Grizzlies won anyway. But you can’t leave the door open a crack against the Spurs or they will push their way in.
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 0
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 25
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17