Jan 12, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
These are some pretty tasty Damian Lillard highlights from the Blazers loss on Friday night at the hands of the Warriors.
Lillard essentially goes bonkers from distance, pulling up from long range time and time again and draining three-pointers as if they were 15-foot jumpers. He went 7-of-12 from behind the arc, and was 15-of-25 shooting on the night for a career high of 37 points.
Lillard played high school basketball in Oakland, and had family and friends in attendance for his first NBA game there. He came through in a big way, and it’s tough to disagree with LeBron James when he says that Lillard is the clear-cut Rookie of the Year to this point in the season.
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 16
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 30
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 7
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 41