Jan 12, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
These are some pretty tasty Damian Lillard highlights from the Blazers loss on Friday night at the hands of the Warriors.
Lillard essentially goes bonkers from distance, pulling up from long range time and time again and draining three-pointers as if they were 15-foot jumpers. He went 7-of-12 from behind the arc, and was 15-of-25 shooting on the night for a career high of 37 points.
Lillard played high school basketball in Oakland, and had family and friends in attendance for his first NBA game there. He came through in a big way, and it’s tough to disagree with LeBron James when he says that Lillard is the clear-cut Rookie of the Year to this point in the season.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36