Jan 12, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
These are some pretty tasty Damian Lillard highlights from the Blazers loss on Friday night at the hands of the Warriors.
Lillard essentially goes bonkers from distance, pulling up from long range time and time again and draining three-pointers as if they were 15-foot jumpers. He went 7-of-12 from behind the arc, and was 15-of-25 shooting on the night for a career high of 37 points.
Lillard played high school basketball in Oakland, and had family and friends in attendance for his first NBA game there. He came through in a big way, and it’s tough to disagree with LeBron James when he says that Lillard is the clear-cut Rookie of the Year to this point in the season.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 9
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 20
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 13