Jan 12, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
These are some pretty tasty Damian Lillard highlights from the Blazers loss on Friday night at the hands of the Warriors.
Lillard essentially goes bonkers from distance, pulling up from long range time and time again and draining three-pointers as if they were 15-foot jumpers. He went 7-of-12 from behind the arc, and was 15-of-25 shooting on the night for a career high of 37 points.
Lillard played high school basketball in Oakland, and had family and friends in attendance for his first NBA game there. He came through in a big way, and it’s tough to disagree with LeBron James when he says that Lillard is the clear-cut Rookie of the Year to this point in the season.
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 0
- Report: JaVale McGee close to signing with Celtics 25
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 17
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 13
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6