Jan 11, 2013, 11:33 PM EDT
Every marriage faces ups and downs. It’s work. But most of us don’t have to do that work in the glare of the public spotlight.
Vanessa had filed for divorce more than a year ago, in December 2011. However the two were seen together pretty regularly within a few months. Last summer Vanessa and their daughters were in London for the Olympics where Kobe was picking up another gold medal.
I hope it works out. Honestly, no snark. Kobe and Vanessa have kids, and I’m not about to root against anybody’s marriage. I’m not sure it will be happily ever after, but I get the impression they are willing to work on it.
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (77)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Report: Clippers, Celtics talks to send Garnett, Rivers to L.A. stalled (72)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (66)
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'
- PFT: Beckham turned down chance to kick in NFL
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: PBT Extra: LeBron's legacy at stake, Duncan's safe
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'