Jan 11, 2013, 11:33 PM EDT
Every marriage faces ups and downs. It’s work. But most of us don’t have to do that work in the glare of the public spotlight.
Vanessa had filed for divorce more than a year ago, in December 2011. However the two were seen together pretty regularly within a few months. Last summer Vanessa and their daughters were in London for the Olympics where Kobe was picking up another gold medal.
I hope it works out. Honestly, no snark. Kobe and Vanessa have kids, and I’m not about to root against anybody’s marriage. I’m not sure it will be happily ever after, but I get the impression they are willing to work on it.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 5
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 32
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 81
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19