Jan 11, 2013, 11:33 PM EST
Every marriage faces ups and downs. It’s work. But most of us don’t have to do that work in the glare of the public spotlight.
Vanessa had filed for divorce more than a year ago, in December 2011. However the two were seen together pretty regularly within a few months. Last summer Vanessa and their daughters were in London for the Olympics where Kobe was picking up another gold medal.
I hope it works out. Honestly, no snark. Kobe and Vanessa have kids, and I’m not about to root against anybody’s marriage. I’m not sure it will be happily ever after, but I get the impression they are willing to work on it.
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 0
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 10
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 6
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 30
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 18
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (50)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)