Jan 11, 2013, 11:33 PM EDT
Every marriage faces ups and downs. It’s work. But most of us don’t have to do that work in the glare of the public spotlight.
Vanessa had filed for divorce more than a year ago, in December 2011. However the two were seen together pretty regularly within a few months. Last summer Vanessa and their daughters were in London for the Olympics where Kobe was picking up another gold medal.
I hope it works out. Honestly, no snark. Kobe and Vanessa have kids, and I’m not about to root against anybody’s marriage. I’m not sure it will be happily ever after, but I get the impression they are willing to work on it.
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 3
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 34
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 79
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 3
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11