Jan 11, 2013, 9:22 AM EDT
Don’t tell me that’s what he meant to do.
But the bottom line is Isaiah Thomas‘ shot went in and with that (and a Dallas miss on a final shot) the Sacramento Kings sent Thursday’s game to overtime. Where Dallas won. But still, this is my favorite shot of the night.
By the way, good no-call by the referee on the “foul” there — that is a clean fly-by Mike James where Thomas creates the contact by kicking his left leg out. Now, if you want to ask Mike James why he left his man and dropped down to double DeMarcus Cousins at the elbow when the Kings needed a three to tie, go right ahead. But that wasn’t a foul he committed on Thomas.
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 0
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 6
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 14
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 23
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 20
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26