Jan 11, 2013, 9:22 AM EDT
Don’t tell me that’s what he meant to do.
But the bottom line is Isaiah Thomas‘ shot went in and with that (and a Dallas miss on a final shot) the Sacramento Kings sent Thursday’s game to overtime. Where Dallas won. But still, this is my favorite shot of the night.
By the way, good no-call by the referee on the “foul” there — that is a clean fly-by Mike James where Thomas creates the contact by kicking his left leg out. Now, if you want to ask Mike James why he left his man and dropped down to double DeMarcus Cousins at the elbow when the Kings needed a three to tie, go right ahead. But that wasn’t a foul he committed on Thomas.
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 2
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 8
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 3
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 16
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18