Jan 11, 2013, 9:22 AM EST
Don’t tell me that’s what he meant to do.
But the bottom line is Isaiah Thomas‘ shot went in and with that (and a Dallas miss on a final shot) the Sacramento Kings sent Thursday’s game to overtime. Where Dallas won. But still, this is my favorite shot of the night.
By the way, good no-call by the referee on the “foul” there — that is a clean fly-by Mike James where Thomas creates the contact by kicking his left leg out. Now, if you want to ask Mike James why he left his man and dropped down to double DeMarcus Cousins at the elbow when the Kings needed a three to tie, go right ahead. But that wasn’t a foul he committed on Thomas.
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 0
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 20
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 16
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 11
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1