Jan 11, 2013, 9:22 AM EDT
Don’t tell me that’s what he meant to do.
But the bottom line is Isaiah Thomas‘ shot went in and with that (and a Dallas miss on a final shot) the Sacramento Kings sent Thursday’s game to overtime. Where Dallas won. But still, this is my favorite shot of the night.
By the way, good no-call by the referee on the “foul” there — that is a clean fly-by Mike James where Thomas creates the contact by kicking his left leg out. Now, if you want to ask Mike James why he left his man and dropped down to double DeMarcus Cousins at the elbow when the Kings needed a three to tie, go right ahead. But that wasn’t a foul he committed on Thomas.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 7
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 28
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 52
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 85
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13