Jan 11, 2013, 1:11 PM EDT
Los Angeles isn’t a Clippers town. But it is a town with a growing number of Clippers fans.
The one new bit of information is that during the 17-game winning streak the team superstition was to play Trinidad James’ “All Gold Everything” right before they took the court. Aside that they go over “the Blake face” again and the Clippers love of taking pictures of sleeping teammates on planes.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 0
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 11
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 17
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8