Jan 11, 2013, 1:11 PM EDT
Los Angeles isn’t a Clippers town. But it is a town with a growing number of Clippers fans.
The one new bit of information is that during the 17-game winning streak the team superstition was to play Trinidad James’ “All Gold Everything” right before they took the court. Aside that they go over “the Blake face” again and the Clippers love of taking pictures of sleeping teammates on planes.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9