Jan 11, 2013, 1:11 PM EDT
Los Angeles isn’t a Clippers town. But it is a town with a growing number of Clippers fans.
The one new bit of information is that during the 17-game winning streak the team superstition was to play Trinidad James’ “All Gold Everything” right before they took the court. Aside that they go over “the Blake face” again and the Clippers love of taking pictures of sleeping teammates on planes.
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 0
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 5
- Pat Riley: ‘No more smiling faces with hidden agendas.’ That’s totally about LeBron, right? 30
- Report: One Trail Blazers player gives LaMarcus Aldridge just 50-50 chance of re-signing 9
- Clippers put on offensive showcase, take Game 1 vs. Spurs 10