Jan 11, 2013, 1:11 PM EST
Los Angeles isn’t a Clippers town. But it is a town with a growing number of Clippers fans.
The one new bit of information is that during the 17-game winning streak the team superstition was to play Trinidad James’ “All Gold Everything” right before they took the court. Aside that they go over “the Blake face” again and the Clippers love of taking pictures of sleeping teammates on planes.
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 9
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17