Jan 11, 2013, 1:11 PM EST
Los Angeles isn’t a Clippers town. But it is a town with a growing number of Clippers fans.
The one new bit of information is that during the 17-game winning streak the team superstition was to play Trinidad James’ “All Gold Everything” right before they took the court. Aside that they go over “the Blake face” again and the Clippers love of taking pictures of sleeping teammates on planes.
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 14
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 8
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 34
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 18
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (34)