Jan 10, 2013, 5:18 PM EST
Late last night during a drubbing against the Oklahoma City Thunder, Rubio decided to bust out a new trick. With a trap coming on a pick and roll, Rubio winged a bounce pass between his own legs and between two defenders to an open Lou Amundson.
Unfortunately, an open Lou Amundson is still a Lou Amundson. With only Kevin Martin to beat, Lou botched one of the nicest dimes you’ll see all year by hilariously clanking a 4-foot shot off the top corner of the backboard. Really, the missed layup is almost as impressive as the pass.
Even though it didn’t amount to anything, it’s still so nice to have Rubio back on the court. You just never know what he’s capable of pulling off.
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 6
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 7
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 40
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18