Jan 10, 2013, 3:32 PM EDT
When Monta Ellis went limping off the court near the end of the Bucks win over the Bulls Wednesday night, there was some legitimate reason for concern.
But while Ellis skipped practice on Thursday coach Jim Boylan said he is expected to play Friday when the Bucks host the Pistons, tweets Andrew Gruman of FoxSportsWisconsin.com.
Boylan has the Bucks at 2-0 and they seem to be having more fun on the court. Is there some showboating? Sure. So what if it isn’t getting in the way of good basketball. This is entertainment, not Congress.
Don’t be shocked if he plays a few less minutes. Then again, if Brandon Jennings is going off again what does it matter?
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 1
- Spurs give the ball away first, then Game 2 to Dallas 8
- Bobcats fight to the end, but Heat come away with 2-0 series lead 4
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 12