Jan 10, 2013, 3:32 PM EDT
When Monta Ellis went limping off the court near the end of the Bucks win over the Bulls Wednesday night, there was some legitimate reason for concern.
But while Ellis skipped practice on Thursday coach Jim Boylan said he is expected to play Friday when the Bucks host the Pistons, tweets Andrew Gruman of FoxSportsWisconsin.com.
Boylan has the Bucks at 2-0 and they seem to be having more fun on the court. Is there some showboating? Sure. So what if it isn’t getting in the way of good basketball. This is entertainment, not Congress.
Don’t be shocked if he plays a few less minutes. Then again, if Brandon Jennings is going off again what does it matter?
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 15
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 25
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 7
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 31
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 30
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 22