Jan 10, 2013, 3:32 PM EDT
When Monta Ellis went limping off the court near the end of the Bucks win over the Bulls Wednesday night, there was some legitimate reason for concern.
But while Ellis skipped practice on Thursday coach Jim Boylan said he is expected to play Friday when the Bucks host the Pistons, tweets Andrew Gruman of FoxSportsWisconsin.com.
Boylan has the Bucks at 2-0 and they seem to be having more fun on the court. Is there some showboating? Sure. So what if it isn’t getting in the way of good basketball. This is entertainment, not Congress.
Don’t be shocked if he plays a few less minutes. Then again, if Brandon Jennings is going off again what does it matter?
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 0
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 2
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 31
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 32
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 39