Jan 10, 2013, 3:32 PM EDT
When Monta Ellis went limping off the court near the end of the Bucks win over the Bulls Wednesday night, there was some legitimate reason for concern.
But while Ellis skipped practice on Thursday coach Jim Boylan said he is expected to play Friday when the Bucks host the Pistons, tweets Andrew Gruman of FoxSportsWisconsin.com.
Boylan has the Bucks at 2-0 and they seem to be having more fun on the court. Is there some showboating? Sure. So what if it isn’t getting in the way of good basketball. This is entertainment, not Congress.
Don’t be shocked if he plays a few less minutes. Then again, if Brandon Jennings is going off again what does it matter?
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 2
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 12
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 20
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34