Jan 10, 2013, 3:32 PM EDT
When Monta Ellis went limping off the court near the end of the Bucks win over the Bulls Wednesday night, there was some legitimate reason for concern.
But while Ellis skipped practice on Thursday coach Jim Boylan said he is expected to play Friday when the Bucks host the Pistons, tweets Andrew Gruman of FoxSportsWisconsin.com.
Boylan has the Bucks at 2-0 and they seem to be having more fun on the court. Is there some showboating? Sure. So what if it isn’t getting in the way of good basketball. This is entertainment, not Congress.
Don’t be shocked if he plays a few less minutes. Then again, if Brandon Jennings is going off again what does it matter?
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 4
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 4
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 16
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 12
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6