Jan 10, 2013, 1:44 PM EDT
Brandon Jennings keyed the Bucks win over the Bulls on Wednesday — he had four threes and 20 points in the third quarter when the Bucks pulled away. Jennings had 35 for the game.
It’s one thing to drop 35 on the Bobcats, it’s another thing entirely to do it on the Bulls. He’s got amazing quickness and can get into the lane, but the Bulls followed the old book and let him have some outside looks. He’s hitting those shots this season — 41 percent from 10 feet out to the arc and 34 percent from three. He was feeling it against the Bulls and made them pay for their space.
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 10
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 5
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 4
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 60
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 68
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 31