Jan 10, 2013, 1:44 PM EDT
Brandon Jennings keyed the Bucks win over the Bulls on Wednesday — he had four threes and 20 points in the third quarter when the Bucks pulled away. Jennings had 35 for the game.
It’s one thing to drop 35 on the Bobcats, it’s another thing entirely to do it on the Bulls. He’s got amazing quickness and can get into the lane, but the Bulls followed the old book and let him have some outside looks. He’s hitting those shots this season — 41 percent from 10 feet out to the arc and 34 percent from three. He was feeling it against the Bulls and made them pay for their space.
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 20
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 25
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 61
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 38
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 31