Jan 10, 2013, 1:44 PM EDT
Brandon Jennings keyed the Bucks win over the Bulls on Wednesday — he had four threes and 20 points in the third quarter when the Bucks pulled away. Jennings had 35 for the game.
It’s one thing to drop 35 on the Bobcats, it’s another thing entirely to do it on the Bulls. He’s got amazing quickness and can get into the lane, but the Bulls followed the old book and let him have some outside looks. He’s hitting those shots this season — 41 percent from 10 feet out to the arc and 34 percent from three. He was feeling it against the Bulls and made them pay for their space.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29