Jan 10, 2013, 1:44 PM EST
Brandon Jennings keyed the Bucks win over the Bulls on Wednesday — he had four threes and 20 points in the third quarter when the Bucks pulled away. Jennings had 35 for the game.
It’s one thing to drop 35 on the Bobcats, it’s another thing entirely to do it on the Bulls. He’s got amazing quickness and can get into the lane, but the Bulls followed the old book and let him have some outside looks. He’s hitting those shots this season — 41 percent from 10 feet out to the arc and 34 percent from three. He was feeling it against the Bulls and made them pay for their space.
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 7
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 9
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 54
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7