Jan 10, 2013, 1:44 PM EDT
Brandon Jennings keyed the Bucks win over the Bulls on Wednesday — he had four threes and 20 points in the third quarter when the Bucks pulled away. Jennings had 35 for the game.
It’s one thing to drop 35 on the Bobcats, it’s another thing entirely to do it on the Bulls. He’s got amazing quickness and can get into the lane, but the Bulls followed the old book and let him have some outside looks. He’s hitting those shots this season — 41 percent from 10 feet out to the arc and 34 percent from three. He was feeling it against the Bulls and made them pay for their space.
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 37
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 48
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 44
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42