Jan 9, 2013, 1:19 PM EDT
Not the best video quality ever, but this was making the rounds today and frankly it’s too good a combination of gross and funny not to put it up.
It is from the Lakers loss to the Rockets Tuesday night. That is Steve Nash using a towel to wipe the sweat off his underarms, then he hands the towel to Metta World Peace who wipes his face with the towel. It’s the kind of thing that would make Howie Mandel physically ill.
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 12
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 19
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 52
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 4
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 17
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 32
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22