Jan 9, 2013, 1:19 PM EDT
Not the best video quality ever, but this was making the rounds today and frankly it’s too good a combination of gross and funny not to put it up.
It is from the Lakers loss to the Rockets Tuesday night. That is Steve Nash using a towel to wipe the sweat off his underarms, then he hands the towel to Metta World Peace who wipes his face with the towel. It’s the kind of thing that would make Howie Mandel physically ill.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 3
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 22
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 78
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19