Jan 9, 2013, 1:19 PM EDT
Not the best video quality ever, but this was making the rounds today and frankly it’s too good a combination of gross and funny not to put it up.
It is from the Lakers loss to the Rockets Tuesday night. That is Steve Nash using a towel to wipe the sweat off his underarms, then he hands the towel to Metta World Peace who wipes his face with the towel. It’s the kind of thing that would make Howie Mandel physically ill.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8