Jan 9, 2013, 1:19 PM EDT
Not the best video quality ever, but this was making the rounds today and frankly it’s too good a combination of gross and funny not to put it up.
It is from the Lakers loss to the Rockets Tuesday night. That is Steve Nash using a towel to wipe the sweat off his underarms, then he hands the towel to Metta World Peace who wipes his face with the towel. It’s the kind of thing that would make Howie Mandel physically ill.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 16
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32