Jan 9, 2013, 1:19 PM EDT
Not the best video quality ever, but this was making the rounds today and frankly it’s too good a combination of gross and funny not to put it up.
It is from the Lakers loss to the Rockets Tuesday night. That is Steve Nash using a towel to wipe the sweat off his underarms, then he hands the towel to Metta World Peace who wipes his face with the towel. It’s the kind of thing that would make Howie Mandel physically ill.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 14
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8