Jan 9, 2013, 1:20 AM EDT
This should not get lost in the kicking of the Lakers while they are down:
Tuesday night Steve Nash became just the fifth player in NBA history to reach 10,000 assists. The video chronicles his five assists to get there in the Lakers’ loss to the Rockets. The passes in this game show both the accuracy and quick releases of Nash’s passes, but also his court vision and sense of the game. Nash is a special player and we will miss him when he walks away.
The other four guys with more than 10K assists? John Stockton, Jason Kidd, Mark Jackson and Magic Johnson.
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 27
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 31
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 39
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 9
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6