Jan 9, 2013, 1:20 AM EST
This should not get lost in the kicking of the Lakers while they are down:
Tuesday night Steve Nash became just the fifth player in NBA history to reach 10,000 assists. The video chronicles his five assists to get there in the Lakers’ loss to the Rockets. The passes in this game show both the accuracy and quick releases of Nash’s passes, but also his court vision and sense of the game. Nash is a special player and we will miss him when he walks away.
The other four guys with more than 10K assists? John Stockton, Jason Kidd, Mark Jackson and Magic Johnson.
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 5
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 6
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 17
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 17
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 4
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 23
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 13
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19