Jan 9, 2013, 4:43 PM EST
Add this to our growing “kicking the Lakers’ fans while they are down” file….
Look, these kind of things are staged. Because lawyers run NBA teams and if you just did this to some random guy in a seat the lawsuit would be filed before the game ended. Besides, if you were sitting at a game and a mascot smashed a cake in your face out of nowhere is “calm” how you would react?
Still, this is pretty funny. Because that is about as good a pastry-to-the-face as you are going to see outside of watching The Great Race.
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 0
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 5
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 5
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 8
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 12
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 5
- PBT’s Wednesday night NBA Winners/Losers: Video of LeBron’s fumble, other tight finishes 14