Jan 9, 2013, 4:43 PM EDT
Add this to our growing “kicking the Lakers’ fans while they are down” file….
Look, these kind of things are staged. Because lawyers run NBA teams and if you just did this to some random guy in a seat the lawsuit would be filed before the game ended. Besides, if you were sitting at a game and a mascot smashed a cake in your face out of nowhere is “calm” how you would react?
Still, this is pretty funny. Because that is about as good a pastry-to-the-face as you are going to see outside of watching The Great Race.
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 0
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 6
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 11
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 27
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 67
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 26
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 23