Jan 9, 2013, 4:43 PM EDT
Add this to our growing “kicking the Lakers’ fans while they are down” file….
Look, these kind of things are staged. Because lawyers run NBA teams and if you just did this to some random guy in a seat the lawsuit would be filed before the game ended. Besides, if you were sitting at a game and a mascot smashed a cake in your face out of nowhere is “calm” how you would react?
Still, this is pretty funny. Because that is about as good a pastry-to-the-face as you are going to see outside of watching The Great Race.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 2
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 13
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 10
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18