Jan 9, 2013, 4:43 PM EDT
Add this to our growing “kicking the Lakers’ fans while they are down” file….
Look, these kind of things are staged. Because lawyers run NBA teams and if you just did this to some random guy in a seat the lawsuit would be filed before the game ended. Besides, if you were sitting at a game and a mascot smashed a cake in your face out of nowhere is “calm” how you would react?
Still, this is pretty funny. Because that is about as good a pastry-to-the-face as you are going to see outside of watching The Great Race.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 10
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 7
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 10
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 7
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 42
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4