Jan 8, 2013, 3:09 PM EDT
Spike Lee is directing some new ads in the NBA’s “BIG” campaign (which, honestly, is not my favorite of their campaigns) and he had his hand in this latest Chris Paul ad.
My favorite part is the silent Steve Nash cameo.
That or the Ralph Lawler line (he is the Clippers announcer used in the commercial). I know Lawler is nails on a chalkboard to a lot of League Pass fans, but he doesn’t bother me. Maybe it was growing up in L.A. so I’ve been hearing him for years and am just used to him.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 30
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 85
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13