Jan 8, 2013, 3:09 PM EST
Spike Lee is directing some new ads in the NBA’s “BIG” campaign (which, honestly, is not my favorite of their campaigns) and he had his hand in this latest Chris Paul ad.
My favorite part is the silent Steve Nash cameo.
That or the Ralph Lawler line (he is the Clippers announcer used in the commercial). I know Lawler is nails on a chalkboard to a lot of League Pass fans, but he doesn’t bother me. Maybe it was growing up in L.A. so I’ve been hearing him for years and am just used to him.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 2
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1