Jan 8, 2013, 3:09 PM EST
Spike Lee is directing some new ads in the NBA’s “BIG” campaign (which, honestly, is not my favorite of their campaigns) and he had his hand in this latest Chris Paul ad.
My favorite part is the silent Steve Nash cameo.
That or the Ralph Lawler line (he is the Clippers announcer used in the commercial). I know Lawler is nails on a chalkboard to a lot of League Pass fans, but he doesn’t bother me. Maybe it was growing up in L.A. so I’ve been hearing him for years and am just used to him.
- Where I call out Dan Patrick, Charles Barkley for sounding like old men asking, “When did basketball get so bad?” 0
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 9
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 10
- Monday night NBA Grades: DeMarcus Cousins was in beast mode 3
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 5
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)