Jan 8, 2013, 3:09 PM EDT
Spike Lee is directing some new ads in the NBA’s “BIG” campaign (which, honestly, is not my favorite of their campaigns) and he had his hand in this latest Chris Paul ad.
My favorite part is the silent Steve Nash cameo.
That or the Ralph Lawler line (he is the Clippers announcer used in the commercial). I know Lawler is nails on a chalkboard to a lot of League Pass fans, but he doesn’t bother me. Maybe it was growing up in L.A. so I’ve been hearing him for years and am just used to him.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20